Airline Pilot Training
Online Ground Class
Capt Prarthana Khandelwal
Fees for the Indian DGCA CPL
• Air Regulations INR 15,000
• Aviation Meteorology INR 20,000
• Air Navigation INR 30,000
• Technical General INR 40,000
• Technical Specific INR 5,000 [Per Aircraft]
• Radio Telephony INR 50,000 [Part 1 and part 2]
Capt Prarthana Khandelwal [CPL FAA, TA Canada]
Co-Founder / Chief Ground Instructor
Asiatic International Aviation Academy
[Pilot Training Div of AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd]
+91 85 95 732 980
Following Subjects for the Indian DGCA CPL Ground Classes:
• Air Regulations
• Aviation Meteorology
• Air Navigation
• Technical General
• Technical Specific
• Radio Telephony
• Aircraft Act, 1934 – Chapter I, Section Short title and extent, definitions, power to detain aircraft, the penalty for an act in contravention of rules made under the act, the penalty for flying so as to cause danger.
• Aircraft Rules, 1937.
• Rules of the Air.
• Appropriate Air traffic services practices and procedures.
Aircraft General Knowledge
• Principles of operation and functioning of airplane power plants, systems, and instruments.
• Operating limitations of appropriate airplanes and power plants; relevant operational information from the flight manual or other appropriate document.
• Use and serviceability checks of equipment and systems of appropriate airplanes
• Maintenance procedures for airframes, systems and power plants of appropriate airplanes
Flight Performance and Planning
• Effects of loading and mass distribution on aeroplane handling, flight characteristics and performance; mass and balance calculations
• Use and practical application of take-off, landing and other performance data.
• Pre-flight and en-route flight planning appropriate to operations under VFR; preparation and filing of air traffic services flight plans; appropriate air traffic service procedures, position reporting procedures; altimeter setting procedures; operations in areas of high density traffic.
Human Performance and Limitations
• Human performance and limitations relevant to the commercial pilot- aeroplanes
• Interpretation and application of aeronautical meteorological reports, charts and forecasts, use of, and procedures for obtaining, meteorological information, pre-flight and in-flight; altimetry.
• Aeronautical meteorology; climatology of relevant areas in respect of the elements having an effect upon aviation; the movement of pressure systems, the structure of fronts and the origin and characteristics of significant weather phenomenon which affect take-off, en-route and landing conditions; hazardous weather avoidance.
• Air navigation, including the use of aeronautical charts, instruments and navigation aids; an understanding of the principles and characteristics of appropriate navigation systems; operation of airborne equipment; practical aspects of air navigation and dead reckoning techniques.
• Practical air navigation using radio navigation aids.
• Use, accuracy and reliability of navigation systems used in departure enroute, approach and landing phases of flight; identification of radio navigation aids.
Flight Operational Procedures
• Use of aeronautical documentation such as AIP, NOTAM, aeronautical codes, abbreviations and instrument procedure charts for departure, en-route, descent and approach.
• Appropriate precautionary and emergency procedures; safety practices associated with flight under IFR.
• Action to be taken to avoid hazardous weather, wake turbulence and other operating hazards.
• Principles of Flight.
Principle of Flight [Related to Aerplanes]
Radio Telephony Radiotelephony procedures and phraseology as applied to VFR and IFR operations; action to be taken in case of communication failure.
Mode : Online on PC
Eligibility : Min 10 Std Passed
Wanna Be Pilots
Send Following details
1. Full Name : ...............
4. E Mail Id .................
5. Education : ..................
6. Occupation :.............
7. Phone / Mobile : [ ].........
8. Aadhar No : .............
9. Passport No [If Ready]
10. Total No of Flying Hrs : ..........
[ If Any]
Payment Details :
Gpay- +91 85 95 732 980