Summer Internship 2021 for IIT / IIM with BE / B Tech Plus MBA / PGDM Only
Biggest Online Aviation Internship Programme in Asia for 65 Universities of Asia
AirCrews Aviation Pvt LtdJob Role : Management Internship for 2 / 3 / 6 Months
Department : Aviation / Business Analyst /Content Writing / Development / Digi Marketing / Event Management / eComm/ / Foreign Trade / Finance / HR / Marketing / Mass Com / Media / Travel
Job Role Type: Management Trainees
Job Type : Internship - Fresher (< 1 yr)
No Of Openings : 04 Per University / Per Domain
Students from IIT / IIM with BE / B Tech Plus MBA / PGDM / Aviation Management Students in their Final Year of Management College
Job Location : Work From Home
Job Description :
1. Make International Tie-Ups for Ab-initio Pilot Training, TRTO, Air Charters and Air Crew HR Organisations from all over the world.
2. Making the Articles, Blogs, PPTs more interesting and fun for the readers include current Aviation Affairs to raise the Web Traffic hike.
3. Be a Part of International Webinars
4. Support for Blog and Android Apps Development
5 Mystery Audits [ Non Financial ] for Aviation and Non Aviation Organisations.
6 Work on ViSume [Video Resume] Project
Selection Procedure: Based On 2 HR Rounds / PPT / GD /PI Plus ViSume
Please Read the following before Apply
Project Title : [SIP 2021 - 2022]
#Work of A Manager Marketing in Covid19 Era, Guide, Motivate and Perform Smart Work Not Hard Work.
#Work of A BDM in Covid19 Era, Guide, Motivate and Perform Smart Work Not Hard Work.
#Work of A FinTech Manager in Covid19 Era, Guide, Motivate and Perform Smart Work Not Hard Work.
#Work of An Aviation HR in Covid19 Era, Guide, Motivate and Perform Smart Work Not Hard Work.
Send us Your following Info on WhatsApp +91 6294 591 489
1. Full Name-----------------
2. Date of Birth----------------
3. City -------------------
4. Gender --------------
5. Age --------------
6. Univ / Ins --------------------
7. Email :
8. WhatsApp :
9. Linkedin :
10 Education :
Submit ViSume :::-
See Here Sample of Bio 🏻
Apply with Your ViSume [Video Resume] Only
AirCrews Aviation Pvt. Ltd.
Marketing Management Trainees
• Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies for our Aviation Business
• Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
• Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
• Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
• Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
• Maintain relationships with Social Media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
• Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
Finance Management Trainees
• Keep accurate records for all daily transactions
• Prepare balance sheets
• Process invoices
• Record accounts payable and accounts receivable
• Update internal systems with financial data
• Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual financial reports
• Reconcile bank statements
• Participate in financial audits
• Track bank deposits and payments
• Assist with budget preparation
• Review and implement financial policies
H R Management Trainees
• Implement performance review procedures (e.g. quarterly/annual and 360° evaluations)
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
• Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
• Monitor HR department’s Blogs and PPT
• Act as the point of contact regarding Training and Development issues
• Manage employees’ grievances
• Review current HR technology and recommend more effective software (including HRIS and ATS)
• Measure employee retention and turnover rates
• Oversee daily operations of the HR department
Operations Management Trainees
• Operations Executive express their operations strategies and objectives to make sure that the company which they are working for reaches its target and operates effectively.
• Assisting various other higher executives and also the owner of the company or may be the company's Board Of Directors.
• They might also be given the responsibility for the complete operations of a small business.
• Professionals doing an Operations Executive job is largely responsible for that particular part of the workplace that instantly manages the entire operations and also looks after the maintenance of equipment and facilities.
• Has to report to various parts of the organization in which he or she works at like Chief Operations Officer, Facilities Executive etc but he or she normally has direct access to the higher management.
Make a 30 Slide PPT on any following Topic
#Aviation Career Insight
#All Airways Pilot Cockpit Crew Hiring
#How to Write Airlines ViSume [Video Resume]
#Pilot Cockpit Crews Jobs
#Air Hostess Cabin Crews Jobs
#Importance of Linkedin for Management Professionals and MBA's