General Protocol To be Follow During Internship 2020
1. No Leave will be granted to Interns, except in special cases. Please Inform us in Advance in case of any Emergency. Please Ping 👍 🙋♂️ In Group for Digi Present at 1000 Hrs Daily.
2. From Monday to Friday, work timings are 1000 hours to 1800 hours and on Saturday it is 1100 hours to 1430 hours, since it is COVID 19 period so the timings are subject to change.
Kindly avoid calling/messaging at Non-Internship Timing, until very unless urgent.
But in case of any Urgency feel free to contact
3. During the work timings, all Interns are expected to be online on WhatsApp. No dual or multiple Internship will be allowed without written permission.
4. Primary Mode of Communication [MoC] will be WhatsApp only, there may be video call in a few cases. While communicating with your supervisor, make use of Professional Language.
5. Kindly adhere to the deadlines and submit your task through mails.
6. At the end of the Internship, interns have to make a detailed report on the work they did and submit the same. [ Format will be shared soon]
7. Frequent Zoom Meetings will be held.
8. No misconduct will be tolerated and disciplinary action will be taken.
9. No leakage of Confidential Information will be tolerated else your internship will be subject to cancellation or legal action or both.
10. All tasks will be viewed seriously. All Work done will be uploaded on our Websites / YouTube with the name of Intern / Managers. You need to share on all Social Media.
11. Interns are expected to be very active on all Social Media with the updated designation. Also need to share all their work done.
12. Maintain a good peer relationship.
13. If you have any query related to task, you may ask your mentor. [ Yashi Julka / Shekhar ]
14. Basic knowledge of the Aviation industry is expected.
15. Do not argue with the mentor in respect to Tasks, Certificates and deadlines. All Event Certificates are Subject to Completion of the Event. No Certificate will be issued before that.
16. Everyone should have a signature and digital card with updated social media.
17. Each one should have Bio and official Id of Aircrews Aviation Pvt Ltd. before the start of the Internship. Everyone should have a signature and digital card with updated social media. Use Same Original DP in all Profiles. All Material Shared by Interns to ACAPL will not be possible to be removed from any public domain. Please double check before sharing your personal Information for public domain.
18. All the work will be done through PC / Laptop, Do not use Mobile for Internship.
19. Use 1st Name to call Team Members
No Sir / Ma'am, please.
20. Please Maintain a Professional Decorum of Internship.
Yashi Julka [MBA HR]
AirCrews Aviation Pvt Ltd
Name: Yashi Julka
Current city: Saharanpur
Name of university: Christ
(Deemed to be University)
City in which university is: Bangalore
Current city: Koderma
Name of university: Ranchi university
Location of University: Ranchi
Name: Afreen Yousuf
Current city: Srinagar
Name of university: University of Kashmir
City in which university is: Dargah
Current City: Bangalore
Name of university:
International Institute of Business Studies
City in which university is: Bangalore
Current city: Kolkata
Name of the university:
Welingkar Institute of Management
City in which university is: Mumbai
Name: Mansi Pandey
Current city: Ghaziabad
Name of university: Delhi university
City in which university is: New Delhi
Name : Barkha Mishra
Current City: Jaipur
Name of University: Banasthali Vidyapith
City in which university is: Jaipur
Name- Saraswati Nayak
Current city- Jabalpur
University Name - Barkatullah University, Bhopal
University city - Bhopal
Name: Shruti Chauhan
Current city: Manipuri
City in which university is: Tonk
Name of university: Banasthali Vidhyapith
#WeAreAviation #WeWillFlyAgain #AirAviator, #StayStrng, #WeAreAviation